FusionWare Corporation was a software start-up that developed data access and intelligent integration (web services) solutions.
The company needed to quickly launch its new FusionWare Integration Server into the market and establish itself as a leader in middleware and integration solutions.
The Plan – Product and Channel Marketing, PR
I was brought on board their first year in business to:
- Write all content for the company’s website and marketing collateral
- Launch FusionWare and its flagship product into the market through a targeted PR campaign
- Develop and execute the FusionWare marketing plan, including market segmentation, research, competitive analysis, branding, media and analyst relations and web site content.
- Establish the FusionWare Partner Program
- FusionWare’s PR campaign received significant analyst and media recognition: Gartner, Information Week, InfoWorld, SOA World Magazine, PC Magazine, CRN, and Zapthink
- The company quickly grew a loyal customer base from Fortune 500 companies such as Elizabeth Arden Salons, Calmar and Reynolds & Reynolds, to name a few.
- It also developed relationships with notable technology and channel partners such as IBM, CLEO, Northgate and PacSoft.
“Working with Gayle Moss from On-Mark-IT has been a truly rewarding experience! Her ability to attract and engage prospects over the Internet has really helped generate qualified leads for us.”
Jane Christie, Past Director of Sales, FusionWare Corporation